Tuesday, October 20, 2009

OLD BEATS

IF YOU HAVE NO BASS IN YOUR SPEAKERS...LEAVE NOW.
In alot of my older stuff..the bassline was the main attraction..lol.

So, I uploaded some old beats. They are in the Reverbnation Audio player to the right. I probably won't leave them up for more than 72 hours. Some of these are old, others are old and are joints i feel like would never surface because I made them for me, not necessarily for a rapper. I think every producer has those beats..
Heres a brief story about them...
feel free to leave comments in the CBOX to the right.

Dont Say Nuthin.
I did this about 3-4 days after this single dropped and i got the acapella off the record. I still like this, I think.

Rockey Joint
I made this before I moved to NY, so around 04 I think. I could always see MOP on it. Maybe i should remake it.

303 Hard Rock TZ Instrumental
I made this as soon as I got my 303. I think 05. Tzsr did a song on it. I wont leave this up long, so when TZ releases it, it'll still be new.

Straight Pete
Ha...05. Definitely sounds like Pete to me. I think thats a Rasco Acapella i cut in...

Straight DEE
Definitely One of the hundreds of my easily influenced by Jay Dee beats..lol
No need to even try to hide it. Dilla dog all day. 04 for sure.


S2000 Akai.
Early 2004. Still livin in Tzars living room..lol. Just got the S2000 Rack sampler and was testing it out.

Discovered Synths!!
Ha...I didnt have any sample records when i did this...was really just messin around..came out kinda funked out. This beat is funny to me...I'd rap on it tho!!lol.

Steele n Yuk n Relz
So 05/06 Im an intern at Quad studios and Im recordn my homey Relz. He brings in Steele of Smif n Wessun and Yuk. They need beats..i got this old beat on me from 04. Steele gets maaaaddd hype listenin to it. The rest is history.

Way Back Into Time
Me, Mdotcoop and the homey Liggy J used to freestyle to this in my college dorm. 06 i think.

Listen Love
Shuggie Otis sample. I just like this beat. Still. 04 i think.

SP12 Turbo Eclipse
Straight Sampled everything thru the SP. You can hear it in the piano...

NONE of these beats were on an MPC.

Interested in anything something? send me an email...
IMAKEMADBEATS@gmail.com

No comments: