Tuesday, July 27, 2010

T3 of Slum Village talks with Dj Dez


From The WJLB Website:

After talking about him on the air, we thought it would be a good idea to call DJ Dez and get his side of the story. He said, "Well, I pretty much took the hint. I wasn't told anything officially. Unfortunately that's kind of the way things have been going. I have yet to talk to or hear from T3."

Then T3 responded, but did not DENY what DJ Dez said...

Dez went on to say, "My problem with T3 stems from not hearing from T3. With all the time we put in, I am deserving of a phone call. Now my thing is, however busy you are... we know you not that busy. You can show me WAY better than you could ever tell me how much you appreciate me. And you have pretty much showed me."

T3 tried to come up with some excuses, but it did not seem too believable... JUST LISTEN FOR YOURSELF




No comments: