Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Several Updates....Butta Verses, Black Milk, OSOTS Tour...and more...


This is the view from my living room on to Fulton St....it was snowing hardcore...i still went out to get the pina colada slushee. Real G's, fam.


Yeah its been a while since i've updated my blog, and there is a reason for that. I've been swamped with finishing a lot of things, one of the main things is IMAKEMADBEATS. Next tuesday, before Akrobatik's album release show in NYC, Black Milk and Butta Verses will be recording the lead single at Quad Studios. Looking forward to that:)

We have more official dates for the OSOTS tour....

March 31: Tallahasse
April 2nd: Jacksonville
April 3rd: Ft Lauderdale

and more to come.

I've been mixing an album for Shinobi Stalin and mixing for several other people. I'm finally comfortable the new crib in BK, gettin used to the neighbors, furniture, and all that.
My cousin Dominic is leaving back for England today. He was here for a week or so in Nov, and came back in Jan for a month. I guarantee you will here his name again.

Butta Verses is coming to NY today and will be here for a couple of weeks, who knows what will come outta that....stay on the lookout.

No comments: