Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Art

The official release of the unedited Daylight/Nightlight EP's featuring Butta Verses and MidaZ is coming this summer. It will come with bonus songs all of the instrumentals for the original songs will be available digitally. Also, we will be releasing a music video for it that, I gotta say, looks like a movie. Seriously. Shouts to Varras Tower and TzariZM. We are putting out a limited edition 6 panel cd digipack with some incredible artwork from homey Travis Blaise, the amazing artist behind my selftitled's album cover. I just got "the idea sketch" from him, and here's a clip of just one panel. If you've listened to the previously released promo version of the ep's, you might recognize this as a scene from the song "7 Years." Can't wait to see the finished product.

Btw. I'm out in the streets doing this from my phone. I have no idea what this will look like on my blog.



No comments: