Monday, December 7, 2009

F*CK the USPS.

THIS IS A LONG STORY.

So...this story starts just under a month ago. I'm getting a new screen for my MPC shipped to me from Toronto, Canada. On Nov 17th, the tracking shows that it reached Brooklyn, NY. Great, right? WRONG. I didn't get a package that day. The next day, nothing. I call the Post Office, and give them my tracking number. They tell me, "yes we have your package, would you like to pick it up?" I respond with "YES I will be there within the hour. thx!" I hit the train to go to the post office, get there, and they tell me "we don't have your package, we never did." The manager there tells me to call him tommorow morning to further track the package. I call the next day, they tell me they have no idea where the package is. I then call the 1800 number for the USPS. They track the package back to that same Post Office.

Now...this is one week before I drive to Memphis, TN. I'll be in Memphis for a while. So I'm really trying to get this situation solved. For the entire next week, the USPS has no idea, even with a tracking number, where the package is. The day TzaR, Marie, and myself leave NY in my car on a 17 hour journey to Memphis is the day I get an email telling me they tried to deliver my package and a notice was left. The package had been in NY for a week and no one could tell me where it was, until the day I leave NY. Great. I called the post office and told them the entire story. 1 representative was telling me it had been sent back to Toronto, while another was telling me they didnt know what post office it was at. I'm telling them "LOOK AT THE TRACKING NUMBER. ITS AT THE FARRAGUT POST OFFICE. HOW could it be back in Toronto, YOU JUST sent me a notice saying u tried to deliver it to the old address ONE HOUR AGO." I wanted to say "Its at the FARRAGUT POST OFFICE, YOU BITCH" but then I know I would have never got my screen.

After getting someone on the phone who had half a brain, they tell me that the package is "oh that package? yeah thats right downstairs" I asked if I could have someone pick up the package for me. No. Can they send it to me in Memphis? "You have to mail in some paper work" So wait...You fucked up, and keep fuckin up, and I gotta MAIL YOU something, which will take a week, or never reach you at all thanks to YOUR OWN SERVICE INCOMPETENCE. After convincing the manager there to let me fax him some information, he said he'd forward my package to Memphis, TN. A day later, he tells me that the package had been shipped off to Memphis and I should get it within 3 business days. Ok cool.Today was the day I was expecting it........



About an hour or so ago, I get a phone call from my brother TzaR's phone. It was Liz aka @Msphenomenal407. She's telling me she has something of mine that is very important. Turns out, TZ went to my old crib to get some stuff I left behind, and there was my package...just chillin. The delivery date was early last week.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok. WHY DID THE USPS tell me it was being DELIVERED TO MEMPHIS? DO THEY KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT ?????????????????????????????? THEY PLAYING GAMES!!!! You lose my screen, then say you found it a week later, give me a hard time about getting it redelivered, say it was redelivered, and it never was!!! YOU DIDNT EVEN HAVE IT TO REDELIVER IT!!!!!!

Stuff like this gets people *********.

So I'm gonna put his name out there. BRIAN FRAZIER at the FARRAGUT USPS station in BROOKLYN...on UTICA AVE. This is the lying bastard. If you see him there, and then later see him walking down the street, don't hesitate to ************, *******, or ********* at him. Let it all out, in the name of IMAKEMADBEATS.

By the way. I still have his fax number. I will fax him a direct link to this page. So if your reading this, Brian, FUCK YOU. You had a smartass mouth on the phone and didn't even know what the fuk you were talking about. This is why the USPS has less than 5 years until it goes out of business.

No comments: